First, I wanna wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. =)
This is going to be my last post, and I will be officially ‘closing’ this site as well as the cabin crew ‘secrets’ manuals at the end of the year.
It has been slightly more than 3 years since this site was launched and I am proud to say that it has helped just over 532 hopefuls got their job as a cabin crew. That is the official number of students who have sent me their success stories. I am sure there are more (Students whom didn’t send me the emails) but let’s just stick to this numbers as its the “official” one. =)
I want to thank everyone for your support for these years, hearing my thoughts, my rants aka sharing some of the personal journey with all of you.
Will I be coming back ? At this point, I don’t think I will, but then again, no one can say this for sure. I guess the reason for me to come back again is when I find new inspiration or something to that extend keke.
As for all the girls/guys who are still trying for your interview, I will leave this blog as it is. I am sure it still contain a lot of useful information for you to prep yourself for the interview. =)
As for the sale of the cabin crew manual, unfortunately, It will no longer be for sale at the end of the month.
To leave a final ‘word’ on this blog… as always:
On being a Cabin Crew:
1) Stay safe in all your flights, be it onboard (duty), or outstation.
2) SAVE up generously. Don’t over spend on stuff you don’t need.
3) Always be improving, upgrade when you have the time.
4) There will always be good flights and bad flights, Look forward to the good ones. =)
5) Make more friends and always try to be happy. Whatever that’s inside, talk to someone… don’t keep it to yourself.
On being a “Person”:
1) Be filial – It’s unconditional love that’s has a clock attached…
2) Be forgiving – Practice love, not hatred. It makes you more beautiful
3) Be good – Whatever you do, make sure it doesn’t harm anyone regardless if its stranger, friend, foe..
4) Be thankful – Never compare… instead, look at the things you are given.. friends, love, life, education…
Thank you and thank you again. =)